High-end class A PQ analyzer and data logger, 0.2S sub-meter, CATIV/300V, color graphic display option, optional inputs and outputs, din rail mounted, 6 modules
ARTIQ 233 is a class A power quality analyzer according to IEC 61000-4-30 ed3, certified by IEC 62586-1 & -2 and energy counter class 0.2S. It is constructed as a robust solution for harsh and challenging environments of a typical smart grid with measurement category CATIV/300V. All measured data are stored to large internal memory (512MB) for future processing. Evaluation of power quality is according EN 50160 ed3. Extreme accuracy, high sampling rate, measurement category CAT IV and wide range of communication interfaces predetermines use in most demanding applications. It measures and records all common electrical parameters such as frequency, line and phase voltages, currents, loads, active and reactive powers, true and displacement power factors, unbalances and up to 128 harmonics as well as the total harmonic distortion and not least the RCM. With optional SH firmware module ARTIQ 233 can also measure supra-harmonics in the range between 2 and 9 kHz.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-A module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
USB port provides quick, easy and reliable means for local configuration and data acquisition. Serial and Ethernet interface (with web server, Modbus TCP, SNTP, DNS, SNMP, DHCP...) allows it to be remotely managed via the ENVIS application or to provide data to other systems. Firmware module is also available with support for IEC-104 substation automation protocol. In combination with ENVIS.Online service, e_get tools or embedded library (.NET core, C/C++ for Windows/Linux) its actual and recorded values can be also periodically downloaded and stored to a file or remote SQL database for further processing and analysis
- High precision of measurement - cl. 0.2S (active), cl. 1 (reactive), class A power quality, 28kHz sampling rate ...
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- measurement category CATIV/300V acc. to IEC 61010
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- 3x standard X/5A and X/1A CT option with more than 200% respectively 1000% linearity range
- measures and registers average and max demand
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- optional color display option ARTIQ 233D do display basic information locally
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD), up to 128 harmonics from 0 to 2.5 kHz and supra-harmonics from 2 to 9 kHz
- pulse outputs and programmable alarm relays, digital, pulse and analog inputs, pt100 temperature and other interfaces
- remote RS 485 and fast Ethernet communication