High-end class A PQ analyzer and data logger for industrial application, 0.2S sub-meter, CATIII/300V, color graphic display option, optional inputs and outputs, din rail mounted, 6 modules
The ARTIQ 235 is specially designed for high-end energy management systems and to record and analyze the power quality in industrial and residential power systems. This high-end instrument with various communication options is suitable for a wide spectrum of automation tasks in modern buildings, smart factories and smart grids, to monitor distributed power generation and remote supervision of the infrastructure and also to monitor remote load management. With a proper firmware module, it can be used to collect and store data from the attached slave units.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-A module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
- three measuring voltage inputs with wide range
- four current inputs for 5A or 1A secondary CTs, more than 200% linearity range
- special input for precise residual current monitoring
- digital inputs / outputs
- High precision of measurement - cl. 0.2S (active), cl. 1 (reactive), class A power quality, 28kHz sampling rate
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- measurement and recording of slow transients in main archive, fast transients are optional
- optional Modbus master archive recording data from connected Modbus RTU slaves
- Extended set of conditions and control actions in the IO programming section
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- aggregation interval from 40 milliseconds to 2 hours
- measurement of harmonic phasors (amplitude, phase)
- advanced time synchronization options: NMEA, PPS, PPM, ...
- optional firmware modules - power quality, Modbus master, ripple-control signal, Ethernet-serial, supra-harmonics and transient recorder(oscillograms)
- local USB, remote RS 485 and fast Ethernet communication
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD), up to 128 harmonics from 0 to 2.5 kHz and supra-harmonics from 2 to 9 kHz
- pulse outputs and programmable alarm relays, digital, pulse and analog inputs, pt100 temperature and other interfaces
- remote RS 485 and fast Ethernet communication