Multi-functional meter for CATIV environments, class S analyzer and data logger, with color graphic display, precise energy meter, 96x96mm
SMP 133 is a hardened version of SMY 133 power analyzer intended specially for use in smart grids, distribution network automation substations and other types of harsh environments. Measurement inputs are designed for CATIV/300V networks. The instrument is supplied from a safe low voltage (12-24V LVDC) power supply. A proper single- or three-phase power supply for substation use can be also supplied - see our PWR 1 and PWR3 product lines. It measures and records all common electrical parameters, active and reactive energies in quadrants and per phase, per tarif as well as totoal. It can also record transients, evaluate ripple control signals and interact with the substation control system through its IO ports.
It can optionally monitor power quality (with PQ-S module - inter-harmonics, flicker, voltage events), record transients (with GO module) and the ripple control signals (RCS module).
Optional relay or SSR outputs can be programmed to control other equipment based on measured values (useful for fan control, over-voltage/over-current pq relaying etc). Impulse outputs can also forward metered values as an S0 output. USB port provides quick, easy and reliable means for configuration and data acquisition. Optional serial or Ethernet interface (with web server, modbus TCP, SNTP, DNS, SNMP, DHCP...) allows it to be remotely managed via the ENVIS application. Firmware module is also available with support for IEC-104 substation automation protocol. In combination with ENVIS.Online service, e_get tools or embedded library (.NET core, C/C++ for Windows/Linux) its actual values can be also periodically downloaded and stored to a file or remote SQL database for further processing and analysis.
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- measurement category CATIV/300V according to IEC 61010
- indirect measurement via voltage transformers is also available
- 3x standard X/5A and X/1A CT options
- precise energy meter (kWh, kvarh), measures and registers average and max demand
- full 4-quadrant active (0.5S) and reactive (1) energy sub-metering
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- pulse outputs and programmable alarm relays (option RR, RI, II)
- precise continuous measurement, 25 kHz sampling rate, records up to 50 harmonics per channel
- precision classes for measured quantities specified according to 61557-12
- energy: active 0.5S, reactive class 1 according to 61557-12, 62053-22 resp. 62053-24
- 512MB internal memory for periodical recording, automatic meter readings, power quality datasets etc.
- optional remote RS 485 or 10/100Mbit RJ45 Ethernet communication