Stable version of ENVIS with official Win7/Vista support.
For new projects and all recent applications we recommend to use the latest version of ENVIS available. it is required for instruments with the latest 4.0 firmware.
ENVIS version 1.8
ENVIS 1.8 is a stable version of our instrument and data management application. It is the latest release that officially supports instruments such as NEMO or multimeters with two-digit product names (SML33 and alike). It also supports recent instruments with firmware version 3.0 and 2.0. ENVIS 1.8 runs safely against archaic versions of SQL servers on the fading Windows 7, Vista, and XP OSes.
The ENVIS.Daq component and a firmware upgrade tool can be also used separately on computers with high constraints. Contact our support to obtain these as a standalone package.
- Supports instrument with fw. 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0
- Works with Windows 10, 7 and Vista.
- Supports SQL Server 2008 and 2012 (requires filestream feature enabled)
- Live visualization of actual data.
- Analysis of historical records
- Evaluation of power quality
- Analysis of energy efficiency
- Instrument setup and management
- Simple manual or automated reporting
- ENVIS.Online for automated monitoring data management